The latest episode of PARTY DOWN had a line that I might have to turn into my own personal catchphrase.
In the episode the crew are catering a party for a movie producer's daughter. The movie is about an adaptation of a comic book where Edgar Allan Poe fights vampires. One of the characters starts complaining about the changes made from the original comic in the movie, and the movie producer tells him that nobody cares what he thinks.
"FYI, I wouldn't pay to see Edgar Allan Poe fight vampires sober."
"Nobody gives a shit what you think, dink."
"People care what I think. I have a prestigious blog, sir."
Also making this a standout episode was having one of my favorite actors, J.K. Simmons, playing the movie producer.
In the episode the crew are catering a party for a movie producer's daughter. The movie is about an adaptation of a comic book where Edgar Allan Poe fights vampires. One of the characters starts complaining about the changes made from the original comic in the movie, and the movie producer tells him that nobody cares what he thinks.
"FYI, I wouldn't pay to see Edgar Allan Poe fight vampires sober."
"Nobody gives a shit what you think, dink."
"People care what I think. I have a prestigious blog, sir."
Also making this a standout episode was having one of my favorite actors, J.K. Simmons, playing the movie producer.
0 comments:
Post a Comment