"This might be one of the most screwed up news stories I've read in a long time: At home for mentally disabled, employees made residents participate in fight club"
Sadly Texas lags far behind the rest of the country when caring for the mentally disabled. There is other crap like this that happens at all the state hospitals. There is coma patients ending up "mysteriously" pregnant, physical abuse, neglect, etc, etc. I just shook my head when I heard about these dumb asses down in Corpus. Their punishment should be to be put into a fight club up in Huntsville. That's where the toughest of the tough are housed. It's also where we have our notorious death row.
Buy stuff from Amazon? Use the search box below to search for products on Amazon, and if you buy your item, I get a tiny cut. (The price remains the same for you.)
2 comments:
"This might be one of the most screwed up news stories I've read in a long time: At home for mentally disabled, employees made residents participate in fight club"
Sadly Texas lags far behind the rest of the country when caring for the mentally disabled. There is other crap like this that happens at all the state hospitals. There is coma patients ending up "mysteriously" pregnant, physical abuse, neglect, etc, etc. I just shook my head when I heard about these dumb asses down in Corpus. Their punishment should be to be put into a fight club up in Huntsville. That's where the toughest of the tough are housed. It's also where we have our notorious death row.
Post a Comment