Fun
Whoever writes the DVR descriptions for FEARnet is a straight genius, son. I've long noticed that FEARnet usually have amusing descriptions for the movies. In fact, most times the descriptions are far better than the actual movies themselves.
"Lex Luthor Bailout" with Jon Hamm. I love the poorly done bald cap.
I never thought I'd say this, but these frat boys are my heroes. One doesn't normally associate frats with this sort of open-mindedness.
The Usual Soapbox Stuff
Top artists strike back at greedy music labels. It's about time the people really ripping off the musicians, the record companies, were stood up to.
Video Games
The big RESIDENT EVIL announcement for the Wii? UMBRELLA CHRONICLES sequel underway. (Personally, I think that's a crappy consolation prize compared to RE5.)
CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 2 definitely coming this holiday. Well, I guess I know which game I'll be looking forward to the most at the end of this year.
BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM box art revealed. I'm hoping this will be the first good BATMAN video game ever.
The GameCube made Shigeru Miyamoto "very sad". The decline of Nintendo's popularity during the N64 and Gamecube eras seemed to be mostly of their own doing. They've always done well in the handheld market, and now the Wii is doing pretty well by appealing to casual gamers.
Elderly actress wants more DRAGON QUEST before death. I want to be this cool when I'm an old person. Hell, I'm only 34 and I find myself thinking like this woman and hoping that I don't die before I see how LOST ends or before RESIDENT EVIL 5 comes out.
Entertainment
Who walks out on the WATCHMEN? Apparently people that were expecting the usual sort of super hero movie (i.e. SPIDER-MAN or IRON MAN) and instead they get a murder mystery deconstruction of super heroes. The advertising for the film certainly didn't do much to indicate the actual content of the movie (or original comic).
An open letter from WATCHMEN screenwriter David Hayter. Solid Snake wants you to go see the movie (he wrote the screenplay for) again.
I stumbled across a cool fan-made video... Making a proper DOCTOR WHO anime. The stuff with the Daleks and Cybermen is pretty cool.
For anybody besides me who cares, SFX has RED DWARF specials synopses. I can't wait for next month.
Whoever writes the DVR descriptions for FEARnet is a straight genius, son. I've long noticed that FEARnet usually have amusing descriptions for the movies. In fact, most times the descriptions are far better than the actual movies themselves.
"Lex Luthor Bailout" with Jon Hamm. I love the poorly done bald cap.
I never thought I'd say this, but these frat boys are my heroes. One doesn't normally associate frats with this sort of open-mindedness.
The Usual Soapbox Stuff
Top artists strike back at greedy music labels. It's about time the people really ripping off the musicians, the record companies, were stood up to.
Video Games
The big RESIDENT EVIL announcement for the Wii? UMBRELLA CHRONICLES sequel underway. (Personally, I think that's a crappy consolation prize compared to RE5.)
CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 2 definitely coming this holiday. Well, I guess I know which game I'll be looking forward to the most at the end of this year.
BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM box art revealed. I'm hoping this will be the first good BATMAN video game ever.
The GameCube made Shigeru Miyamoto "very sad". The decline of Nintendo's popularity during the N64 and Gamecube eras seemed to be mostly of their own doing. They've always done well in the handheld market, and now the Wii is doing pretty well by appealing to casual gamers.
Elderly actress wants more DRAGON QUEST before death. I want to be this cool when I'm an old person. Hell, I'm only 34 and I find myself thinking like this woman and hoping that I don't die before I see how LOST ends or before RESIDENT EVIL 5 comes out.
Entertainment
Who walks out on the WATCHMEN? Apparently people that were expecting the usual sort of super hero movie (i.e. SPIDER-MAN or IRON MAN) and instead they get a murder mystery deconstruction of super heroes. The advertising for the film certainly didn't do much to indicate the actual content of the movie (or original comic).
An open letter from WATCHMEN screenwriter David Hayter. Solid Snake wants you to go see the movie (he wrote the screenplay for) again.
I stumbled across a cool fan-made video... Making a proper DOCTOR WHO anime. The stuff with the Daleks and Cybermen is pretty cool.
For anybody besides me who cares, SFX has RED DWARF specials synopses. I can't wait for next month.
0 comments:
Post a Comment