Friday, March 13, 2009

Links For 3-13-2009

If I disappear after this post, it's because RESIDENT EVIL 5 has taken over my life for the next couple of days. (Breaks for eating, sleeping, and Friday night TV, specifically BATTLESTAR GALACTICA are optional.)

This might be one of the most screwed up news stories I've read in a long time: At home for mentally disabled, employees made residents participate in fight club

On a lighter note, Gervais + Elmo = Hilarity on SESAME STREET

Entertainment

Fans have asked and somebody listened. there will be a sequel to TAKEN! I still need to watch TAKEN. It's supposed to be pretty good.

I'm sure this news will make a bunch of people happy. Confirmed: Scarlett Johansson is IRON MAN 2's Black Widow. I still haven't seem the first IRON MAN.

In other comic book movie news, THOR and AVENGERS delayed? I say thee nay! (Oh, and SPIDER-MAN 4 gets a date)

What comic book store owners really think of HEROES. I did find myself thinking whoever was responsible for that scene in this week's HEROES was taking quite a swipe at the show's core audience. Especially considering how fed up with the show most of that audience is at this point.

Video Games

Batman becomes the fear in latest ARKHAM ASYLUM trailer. Again, I hope this game turns out to be good. I think it's definitely a try before I buy, since every other Batman game I've ever tried has been shit.

New York drops DLC tax plans. I guess that stimulus money stopped that insanity. For now, at least.

Shocker: The PS3 will always have Blu-ray. Why would anybody think that Sony would be willing to drop Blu-Ray support, when that's Sony's baby? I think these so called "experts" talk out of their asses sometimes.

Fox to remove special features from rental DVDs. Fox really does seem to just want people to hate them, don't they?

0 comments:

Post a Comment