GEARS OF WAR film to be 'harder edged LORD OF THE RINGS'. After that thorough mediocrity of the UNDERWORLD flicks and his DIE HARD sequel, I don't understand how this guy is able to keep making movies. (Plus how the hell did he wind up marrying my future wife, Kate Beckinsale, how? How?!?) Even if it wasn't a video game adaption, which automatically equals "shitty movie", my expectations for this movie would be very very low.
That last link gives me a good excuse to post this picture of two of my favorite things, Kate Beckinsale and Diet Coke. Seriously, if somebody could build me a robot Kate Beckinsale that could dispense Diet Coke from her nipples and make me pizzas, I'd be a very happy man.
That last link gives me a good excuse to post this picture of two of my favorite things, Kate Beckinsale and Diet Coke. Seriously, if somebody could build me a robot Kate Beckinsale that could dispense Diet Coke from her nipples and make me pizzas, I'd be a very happy man.

"Bulk of" Microsoft's 1400 job cuts to strike entertainment division. Realistically that includes the Xbox division. They really oughta slash and burn the Zune division. The Zune just isn't happening.
GameStop used games revenue estimated to be $2 billion. That's absolutely insane.
Eventually, if this trend continues, bags of chips are just going to be empty. I thought I got annoyed by half-empty bags of new chips.
Will we really see Bryan Singer's LOGAN'S RUN remake? Please let the answer be no, please let the answer be no! I really like the original (even if the DVD has horrible image quality), and a remake, especially by Singer, would just be horrible.
GameStop used games revenue estimated to be $2 billion. That's absolutely insane.
Eventually, if this trend continues, bags of chips are just going to be empty. I thought I got annoyed by half-empty bags of new chips.
Will we really see Bryan Singer's LOGAN'S RUN remake? Please let the answer be no, please let the answer be no! I really like the original (even if the DVD has horrible image quality), and a remake, especially by Singer, would just be horrible.
2 comments:
How did you know my secret Kate Beckinsale project? Except in mine she will be dispensing Diet Dr. Pepper. But I will add a feature to insert your favorite soda syrup in Model 2.0
The real dream involves robotic (or clone) versions of Kate Beckinsale, Elisha Cuthbert, Christina Hendricks, Kristen Bell, and a few others hot famous women that I'm too brain damaged to remember right now. It also involves a couch big enough to hold us all and an 300 inch HDTV.
C'mon science!
Post a Comment