It was a slow TV Monday. My two CBS sitcoms were in rerun, and my scripted NBC shows are on break until February.
I even watched the last half-hour of HOUSE, a show I'd given up on early this season, since there was nothing else on. Seems like aside from Cuddy suddenly getting a baby from somewhere and a bad haircut* nothing much has changed since the last time I watched.
* Ladies, you may think bangs (or, if you're in the UK, "fringe") look good, but generally most guys I know agree that they don't. There are exceptions to this rule, but usually bangs only help women who have a gigantic "fivehead". If you don't, it just makes us wonder if you do. This has been a public service message from some guy on the internet. (A guy who is wracking his brain trying to remember if any of his friends wives have bangs and if they'll be pissed about this commentary. They can make fun of me for formerly having a fivehead and shaving my head bald if they are mad. I think I'm safe though.)
Moving along to shows that I still (barely) care about...
This week's episode of 24 felt like filler. Slow moving, without much development and not a lot of action to distract from the slow moving bits and usual plot holes. The preview for next week made it look like there'd be some forward momentum and action. I hope that preview wasn't misleading. This week I was bored and found my mind wandering throughout the episode.
Next Monday is a return to form with the return of CHUCK and HEROES, as well as the CBS sitcoms, and 24.
I even watched the last half-hour of HOUSE, a show I'd given up on early this season, since there was nothing else on. Seems like aside from Cuddy suddenly getting a baby from somewhere and a bad haircut* nothing much has changed since the last time I watched.
* Ladies, you may think bangs (or, if you're in the UK, "fringe") look good, but generally most guys I know agree that they don't. There are exceptions to this rule, but usually bangs only help women who have a gigantic "fivehead". If you don't, it just makes us wonder if you do. This has been a public service message from some guy on the internet. (A guy who is wracking his brain trying to remember if any of his friends wives have bangs and if they'll be pissed about this commentary. They can make fun of me for formerly having a fivehead and shaving my head bald if they are mad. I think I'm safe though.)
Moving along to shows that I still (barely) care about...
This week's episode of 24 felt like filler. Slow moving, without much development and not a lot of action to distract from the slow moving bits and usual plot holes. The preview for next week made it look like there'd be some forward momentum and action. I hope that preview wasn't misleading. This week I was bored and found my mind wandering throughout the episode.
Next Monday is a return to form with the return of CHUCK and HEROES, as well as the CBS sitcoms, and 24.
1 comments:
When will men learn that women alter their appearance for other women not men? Really, I swear.
Post a Comment