Nobody knows if/when this movie will come out. Depending on the day, it's either getting a theatrical release or being dumped straight to video. The release date in either case constantly changes.
I'm just hoping for a leaked version on the internet at this point.
Buy stuff from Amazon? Use the search box below to search for products on Amazon, and if you buy your item, I get a tiny cut. (The price remains the same for you.)
3 comments:
Not being that big of a Star Wars or "geek culture" fan I was pretty much indifferent about this movie but you just sold me on it.
I love me some Kristen Bell. I have a HUGE crush on her. Do you know when Fanboys is finally going to be released?
Nobody knows if/when this movie will come out. Depending on the day, it's either getting a theatrical release or being dumped straight to video. The release date in either case constantly changes.
I'm just hoping for a leaked version on the internet at this point.
Post a Comment