MPAA already lobbying Obama. Wow, they're not even waiting for him to take office before pushing their slimy agenda on the next president. Still, that's not shocking, is it?
Ex-MPAA and IFPI anti-piracy enforcer shot dead. We're talking commercial piracy, the sort usually run by actual criminals and not people who just download a movie or whatever because they to check it out without paying for it first.
EA plays 'guess the serial number' with customers. Is it any wonder that people resort to cracking games?
Video game exec claims used games defraud the industry. I'm surprised it's taken this long for one of the three major entertainment industries (movies/tv, music, and games) to start getting their feathers ruffled about this. Although, I'm pretty sure the record companies have complained about used CDs in the past. Anyway, it's not like the video game industry is exactly struggling: BBC: Games 'to outsell' music, video.
Moffat only hinting at who's up for new WHO. The quote about an older, weirder looking Doctor is actually from a nearly decade old interview. I wonder if his viewpoint has changed in the last decade or so.
Noir posters capture the pulpy joy of superhero movies. These are really cool. Personally, I think old, painted movie posters are so much better than the crappy Photoshopped posters that are the majority these days.
Ex-MPAA and IFPI anti-piracy enforcer shot dead. We're talking commercial piracy, the sort usually run by actual criminals and not people who just download a movie or whatever because they to check it out without paying for it first.
EA plays 'guess the serial number' with customers. Is it any wonder that people resort to cracking games?
Video game exec claims used games defraud the industry. I'm surprised it's taken this long for one of the three major entertainment industries (movies/tv, music, and games) to start getting their feathers ruffled about this. Although, I'm pretty sure the record companies have complained about used CDs in the past. Anyway, it's not like the video game industry is exactly struggling: BBC: Games 'to outsell' music, video.
Moffat only hinting at who's up for new WHO. The quote about an older, weirder looking Doctor is actually from a nearly decade old interview. I wonder if his viewpoint has changed in the last decade or so.
Noir posters capture the pulpy joy of superhero movies. These are really cool. Personally, I think old, painted movie posters are so much better than the crappy Photoshopped posters that are the majority these days.
1 comments:
those noir posters are great. More should be put into the advertising these days. I know Pixar actually commissioned a ton of artdeco styled buynlarge posters to advertise wall-e that were gorgeous. Of course, the only site i can find with them is in russian, but still, they're pretty awesome
http://www.kino-govno.com/posters.php?id=walle&img=1
Post a Comment