That FORBIDDEN PLANET remake? Yeah, it's more like a "re-imagined" sequel. Still probably a bad idea, but not as bad a straight up remake.
Fox announces 2008-2009 midseason schedule. HOUSE moves to Mondays along with 24. PRISON BREAK will go on a hiatus, so I guess I won't have to worry about that one for a bit. TERMINATOR gets sent off to the Friday night death slot along with the new Joss Whedon show, DOLLHOUSE. (Seriously, when we he learn that Fox will burn him *every* time? When?!?) I guess this means Fox is giving me stuff to watch on Fridays, along with the return of BATTLESTAR GALACTICA, which will probably be on at 10pm.
Ben Templesmith Does Doctor Who. I enjoy Templesmith's comics work, but I've never seen his work in a photo-realistic style before. It's really awesome. I just hope his work on WHO doesn't delay any of his other zillion comics projects (especially more FELL!).
Shocker: GEARS OF WAR 2 street date smashed, 7-11 to blame. Wait. 7-11 sells video games? Since when? I remember when some 7-11s would have an arcade machine or two, but I had no idea they sold games (and broke street date). I used to love Slurpees. Seriously, if I ever win the lottery among the first things I'd get for my new mansion are a movie theater, STREET FIGHTER IV arcade machine, and a Slurpee machine for my kitchen. On a related note, I still haven't gotten more than about an hour into the first GEARS OF WAR, so I doubt I'll be picking up the sequel anytime soon.
Fox announces 2008-2009 midseason schedule. HOUSE moves to Mondays along with 24. PRISON BREAK will go on a hiatus, so I guess I won't have to worry about that one for a bit. TERMINATOR gets sent off to the Friday night death slot along with the new Joss Whedon show, DOLLHOUSE. (Seriously, when we he learn that Fox will burn him *every* time? When?!?) I guess this means Fox is giving me stuff to watch on Fridays, along with the return of BATTLESTAR GALACTICA, which will probably be on at 10pm.
Ben Templesmith Does Doctor Who. I enjoy Templesmith's comics work, but I've never seen his work in a photo-realistic style before. It's really awesome. I just hope his work on WHO doesn't delay any of his other zillion comics projects (especially more FELL!).
Shocker: GEARS OF WAR 2 street date smashed, 7-11 to blame. Wait. 7-11 sells video games? Since when? I remember when some 7-11s would have an arcade machine or two, but I had no idea they sold games (and broke street date). I used to love Slurpees. Seriously, if I ever win the lottery among the first things I'd get for my new mansion are a movie theater, STREET FIGHTER IV arcade machine, and a Slurpee machine for my kitchen. On a related note, I still haven't gotten more than about an hour into the first GEARS OF WAR, so I doubt I'll be picking up the sequel anytime soon.
0 comments:
Post a Comment