Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Random Thoughts For November 5, 2008

So we have a new president elect now. I expect the same amount of petty bickering between people with differing political affiliations even though the election is over. I guess this means Tina Fey (who I love) doesn't have to worry about doing "that" impression anymore.


It's hard for me to believe that it's only been exactly one month since my brother died. It just seems so much longer to me. It's still very very weird and sad for me. I'm trying not to be overly morose about it, in general, not just on here. Anyway, I've noticed that most of my posts have a liberal peppering of sentences that contain the words, "my brother". It's a slow process, I guess.

On a related (ha ha pun) note, I'm definitely not looking forward to the holidays this year.

My Rapidshare Premium account expired on Tuesday evening. I caved and tried to renew for a single month, but for whatever reason my payment wouldn't clear through PayPal. I don't know why, the debit card I used absolutely has more than enough money to cover the bill in the account. I guess that's the universe trying to tell me not to bother with renewing even for a short amount of time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment