Complete STREET FIGHTER IV character roster revealed? It might be. Nobody knows for sure. All I know for certain is that I'm looking forward to this game, I just need to figure out which platform to get it on (PS3, 360, or PC).
Not a Father's Day. My new favorite holiday!
EA hit with two more lawsuits over use of SecuROM. DRM sucks. Consumers hate DRM. Now some consumers are suing over it.
Texting while driving is bad, doctors agree. Did we really need doctors for something that is simple common sense? Really? Really?
FORBIDDEN PLANET movie won't be retro after all. Well, until the next news item about it comes out and it contridicts this one. And so on and so forth...
CAPTAIN AMERICA has a director! Cap has a director and I have a plan. It's not seeing this movie until it hits cable. (Or maybe I'd download it. But I'll probably just wait for cable.)
Armless German shoplifter steals TV. You have to give him some credit. I just want to know how nobody it is that nobody tried to stop him.
Not a Father's Day. My new favorite holiday!
EA hit with two more lawsuits over use of SecuROM. DRM sucks. Consumers hate DRM. Now some consumers are suing over it.
Texting while driving is bad, doctors agree. Did we really need doctors for something that is simple common sense? Really? Really?
FORBIDDEN PLANET movie won't be retro after all. Well, until the next news item about it comes out and it contridicts this one. And so on and so forth...
CAPTAIN AMERICA has a director! Cap has a director and I have a plan. It's not seeing this movie until it hits cable. (Or maybe I'd download it. But I'll probably just wait for cable.)
Armless German shoplifter steals TV. You have to give him some credit. I just want to know how nobody it is that nobody tried to stop him.
2 comments:
Maybe the Captain America movie will end with the cap getting "capped" since he is... well dead... isn't he?
That doesn't seem like a way to build a multi-movie franchise. (Then again, in super hero movies they're always killing off the villains.)
Post a Comment