LOST to return on January 21. It's also moving back to Wednesdays, where every season besides season 4 aired. Good for me, it gives me something to watch on Wednesdays and I don't have to do the DVR juggle between LOST and my two Thursday night NBC comedies.
FCC: Why are cable customers paying the same amount for fewer channels? Because the cable companies were hoping that nobody would notice. I mean, no matter what answer they give, you have to know that is the real answer.
BD-Live-capable Blu-ray players get offered in multi-region form. I wish these pre-modded players or just the mod chips for them were less expensive. It'd be even better if you could use a remote control code hack to unlock the Blu-Ray player for all regions like you can with most modern DVD players. It sucks when a cool movie comes out on BD and it's not available in your region and it has the region restrictions activated (some BDs are all region). For instance, the original NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD is out on BD in the UK, but it's not a region free disc. I'd love to have it, but I'm stuck waiting for a US release or another non-region locked release in the meantime.
On the other hand, Blu-ray player prices to see steep fall this holiday season, says ABI. Some older players could be as cheap as $150, which definitely puts them in the affordable range.
Need A Lawyer? I can't tell if that's a real ad or not. Seriously, I'm baffled.
FCC: Why are cable customers paying the same amount for fewer channels? Because the cable companies were hoping that nobody would notice. I mean, no matter what answer they give, you have to know that is the real answer.
BD-Live-capable Blu-ray players get offered in multi-region form. I wish these pre-modded players or just the mod chips for them were less expensive. It'd be even better if you could use a remote control code hack to unlock the Blu-Ray player for all regions like you can with most modern DVD players. It sucks when a cool movie comes out on BD and it's not available in your region and it has the region restrictions activated (some BDs are all region). For instance, the original NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD is out on BD in the UK, but it's not a region free disc. I'd love to have it, but I'm stuck waiting for a US release or another non-region locked release in the meantime.
On the other hand, Blu-ray player prices to see steep fall this holiday season, says ABI. Some older players could be as cheap as $150, which definitely puts them in the affordable range.
Need A Lawyer? I can't tell if that's a real ad or not. Seriously, I'm baffled.
0 comments:
Post a Comment