A bit of amusing local news: Crowd again gathers where some see image of Virgin Mary. I'm not saying that all religious people are dumb, but these religious people sure are. Hint: It's a dirty window.
Men happiest online, women prefer family time: poll.
Court: RapidShare must remove infringing content proactively. If this happens expect that to be the death of Rapidshare while other file hosts reap the benefit.
EA admits pirated copies do not equal lost sales. I tend not to buy anything without viewing or playing it somehow first.
Robin Before He Was Robin: "The Graysons" set for The CW. Well we know this won't be a show about a pre-teen Dick Grayson, because the CW wouldn't buy that. Hell, they're even changing his name from "Dick", which is admittedly dated, no kid today would let people call him Dick", to "DJ". Barf. I love the reactions of pretty much the rest of the planet, with everyone agreeing this show is a terrible idea. It sounds like it could be any generic CW teenager show, so I don't get why they want to shoehorn the pre-Batman angle into this medicore TV show they probably hope they could drag out for a few seasons.
'How far can you bounce?': The extraordinary taunts of sick ghouls who jeered as a teenager leapt to his death. While I agree that watching and shouting encouragement to a suicidal person is a bit ghoulish, I find it difficult to muster much sympathy when the weak thin themselves out of the herd.
Dane Cook is not a movie star! It is pretty amazing how that unfunny joke-stealing hack keeps getting major motion pictures when every movie he's headlined has been a flop.
5 innovative ways Hollywood is screwing you over. All of these are incredibly accurate. Cracked really do have some great articles.
Best bank robbery ever in Seattle. This is like something out of a movie. You sort of have to begrudgingly admire clever criminals who pull stunts like this that rob banks without hurting anybody. They're sticking it to the system without harming anybody except the rich and the government (FDIC) and even then the only hurt is to their wallets. I'm not saying it's not wrong, just that I'm less worried about this sort of thing than I am about some crackhead stabbing me for the $20 in my wallet.
New denial-of-service attack is a killer. There's always somebody working on messing things up for the rest of us, isn't there?
Actual blind pretty pissed about BLINDNESS movie. I'm more pissed that it's DAY OF THE TRIFFIDS minus the killer plants. Honestly, you can't do anything today without somebody getting their shorts in a knot about it.
Lamborghini's 'New World' May Be a Hybrid. Finally a hybrid that doesn't look like an ugly box with wheels. The only drawbacks being you'd have to be rich to get one and the idea of a 4-door Lambo is just madness.
Men happiest online, women prefer family time: poll.
Court: RapidShare must remove infringing content proactively. If this happens expect that to be the death of Rapidshare while other file hosts reap the benefit.
EA admits pirated copies do not equal lost sales. I tend not to buy anything without viewing or playing it somehow first.
Robin Before He Was Robin: "The Graysons" set for The CW. Well we know this won't be a show about a pre-teen Dick Grayson, because the CW wouldn't buy that. Hell, they're even changing his name from "Dick", which is admittedly dated, no kid today would let people call him Dick", to "DJ". Barf. I love the reactions of pretty much the rest of the planet, with everyone agreeing this show is a terrible idea. It sounds like it could be any generic CW teenager show, so I don't get why they want to shoehorn the pre-Batman angle into this medicore TV show they probably hope they could drag out for a few seasons.
'How far can you bounce?': The extraordinary taunts of sick ghouls who jeered as a teenager leapt to his death. While I agree that watching and shouting encouragement to a suicidal person is a bit ghoulish, I find it difficult to muster much sympathy when the weak thin themselves out of the herd.
Dane Cook is not a movie star! It is pretty amazing how that unfunny joke-stealing hack keeps getting major motion pictures when every movie he's headlined has been a flop.
5 innovative ways Hollywood is screwing you over. All of these are incredibly accurate. Cracked really do have some great articles.
Best bank robbery ever in Seattle. This is like something out of a movie. You sort of have to begrudgingly admire clever criminals who pull stunts like this that rob banks without hurting anybody. They're sticking it to the system without harming anybody except the rich and the government (FDIC) and even then the only hurt is to their wallets. I'm not saying it's not wrong, just that I'm less worried about this sort of thing than I am about some crackhead stabbing me for the $20 in my wallet.
New denial-of-service attack is a killer. There's always somebody working on messing things up for the rest of us, isn't there?
Actual blind pretty pissed about BLINDNESS movie. I'm more pissed that it's DAY OF THE TRIFFIDS minus the killer plants. Honestly, you can't do anything today without somebody getting their shorts in a knot about it.
Lamborghini's 'New World' May Be a Hybrid. Finally a hybrid that doesn't look like an ugly box with wheels. The only drawbacks being you'd have to be rich to get one and the idea of a 4-door Lambo is just madness.
0 comments:
Post a Comment