Guess Who's Making A 'God Of War' Movie? Brett Ratner. Expect shit, hope for mediocrity at best.
Even Light Users Would Look For Alternatives If Their ISP Uses Broadband Caps. My question is, if these light users (the ones that supposedly only use 2-3 gigs a month) aren't using the bandwidth, then shouldn't that be available to those of us who would use that bandwidth? Those 3 gig a month people are being overcharged for something they're not really using.
Teenager stabbed best friend to death in Russia with a pair of TWEEZERS in a row over looks. I wonder who will try to blame this on a video game, and which game it will be? Also, it must take forever to off somebody with a pair of tweezers. That's one patient killer.
Cops: Teen wanted mom dead to pay for breast work. Instead of trying to kill your mom to get the money for implants, wouldn't it be cheaper and better to just upgrade to a different girl who already has big breasts?
Fox close to terminating 'SARAH CONNOR'. I guess I won't have to worry about whether or not to keep watching it or not!
Even Light Users Would Look For Alternatives If Their ISP Uses Broadband Caps. My question is, if these light users (the ones that supposedly only use 2-3 gigs a month) aren't using the bandwidth, then shouldn't that be available to those of us who would use that bandwidth? Those 3 gig a month people are being overcharged for something they're not really using.
Teenager stabbed best friend to death in Russia with a pair of TWEEZERS in a row over looks. I wonder who will try to blame this on a video game, and which game it will be? Also, it must take forever to off somebody with a pair of tweezers. That's one patient killer.
Cops: Teen wanted mom dead to pay for breast work. Instead of trying to kill your mom to get the money for implants, wouldn't it be cheaper and better to just upgrade to a different girl who already has big breasts?
Fox close to terminating 'SARAH CONNOR'. I guess I won't have to worry about whether or not to keep watching it or not!
3 comments:
Sigh. I love The Sarah Connor Chronicles. I hate FOX. Really, I should have just learned my lesson by now and stopped investing myself in FOX programming altogether.
The funny part is cancelling it to save PRISON BREAK, a show they were considering not renewing for this season.
The strike has had exactly the effect a lot of people predicted, and the same effect the last long strike had, viewers left and a large chunk of them didn't come back. (I guess they discovered video games or the internet or meth or something.)
For years now I've done all my TV watching on the internet since I don't have a Nielsen box. About the only thing I do is watch the new Mad Men on Monday instead of Sunday onDemand or whatever when I decide to go to sleep.
Post a Comment