I actually went downtown around the bars where I live last night, and I only saw 7 jokers. Which is a pretty high number I guess, but much less than I expected, there were more traditional costumes than anything, I think everyone realized early on that the costume would not be a good choice.
Buy stuff from Amazon? Use the search box below to search for products on Amazon, and if you buy your item, I get a tiny cut. (The price remains the same for you.)
2 comments:
motherfucker, i saw batmans, supermans, iron man, barack obama, but not a single joker
what a wierd world i live in
I actually went downtown around the bars where I live last night, and I only saw 7 jokers. Which is a pretty high number I guess, but much less than I expected, there were more traditional costumes than anything, I think everyone realized early on that the costume would not be a good choice.
Post a Comment