Monday, November 3, 2008

Heroes Shakeup

HEROES execs Jeph Loeb and Jesse Alexander canned. After how bad season two was, and season three starting off pretty poorly, it's not much of a surprise that this happened .The timing of this is a bit odd since the last two episodes were an improvement, and a huge step in getting the show back on track.

I'm not reacting to this with some of the glee that I've seen online. I guess it's because Jeph Loeb used to occasionally come into the comic store I worked at back in the mid-90's and he was always a really nice guy. So I do feel a bit bad that he's lost this gig even if his writing generally doesn't appeal to me. (On the other hand, he still has tons of comics work and usually gets decent TV jobs like on LOST, etc.)

It'll be interesting to see how this change shakes out. I'm sure it'll be a little while before we see any difference, since they have to have at least the next handful of episodes already in the can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment