CYBERDYNE creates exoskeletons? Yeah, so the way the future works is IDIOCRACY first, then THE TERMINATOR. We're doomed.
8.5% unemployment? More like 15.6% "It doesn't count those who have given up looking for work, or those who are working part-time when they'd rather be working full-time." Yikes.
Remember how ACTA wasn't supposed to be a 'major' change to copyright laws? I'm sure most of you have been reading this site long enough to know the sort of thing I'd say about this. So I'm saving myself some typing today.
Time Warner Cable tells FCC to shut up about net neutrality. I really think between their bandwidth caps, and recently dropping multiple channels that their customers want (like when they were going to lose the Viacom channels and then even more recently dropping FEARnet), they might be trying to replace Comcast as the cable company viewed as the evilest in the US.
Proxy server usage to extend jailtime in the US. Before anybody panics, it's if you use a proxy while committing a crime with a computer. (At least, I think it is.) I doubt anybody will be coming after you for using a proxy to get around your workplace's firewall so you can hang out on Twitter all day.
The 8 reasons everyone should be glad DOCTOR WHO isn't an American. I'm actually surprised that a US network didn't try to buy the rights to do a US remake of WHO, and instead we show the actual original show. Granted, there was that abortive attempt over a decade ago with the Fox TV movie that served as a failed pilot for a possible TV series. Still that would've been more of a straightforward collaboration than a remake.
Flip flop: DOLLHOUSE and TERMINATOR really not canceled yet, say insiders. Realistically, neither of them are very likely to make a return next season, but the network hasn't said so yet. (Although in the case of DOLLHOUSE, the show's creator is pretty sure it's done.) So I guess the speculation will continue for another month, with the various headlines on entertainment and geek sites going back and forth between cancelled and not cancelled.
If you've beaten SAINTS ROW 2 and are waiting for the DLC to squeeze some more playtime out of the game, you'll be waiting a little longer than originally anticipated: SAINTS ROW 2 DLC delayed.
8.5% unemployment? More like 15.6% "It doesn't count those who have given up looking for work, or those who are working part-time when they'd rather be working full-time." Yikes.
Remember how ACTA wasn't supposed to be a 'major' change to copyright laws? I'm sure most of you have been reading this site long enough to know the sort of thing I'd say about this. So I'm saving myself some typing today.
Time Warner Cable tells FCC to shut up about net neutrality. I really think between their bandwidth caps, and recently dropping multiple channels that their customers want (like when they were going to lose the Viacom channels and then even more recently dropping FEARnet), they might be trying to replace Comcast as the cable company viewed as the evilest in the US.
Proxy server usage to extend jailtime in the US. Before anybody panics, it's if you use a proxy while committing a crime with a computer. (At least, I think it is.) I doubt anybody will be coming after you for using a proxy to get around your workplace's firewall so you can hang out on Twitter all day.
The 8 reasons everyone should be glad DOCTOR WHO isn't an American. I'm actually surprised that a US network didn't try to buy the rights to do a US remake of WHO, and instead we show the actual original show. Granted, there was that abortive attempt over a decade ago with the Fox TV movie that served as a failed pilot for a possible TV series. Still that would've been more of a straightforward collaboration than a remake.
Flip flop: DOLLHOUSE and TERMINATOR really not canceled yet, say insiders. Realistically, neither of them are very likely to make a return next season, but the network hasn't said so yet. (Although in the case of DOLLHOUSE, the show's creator is pretty sure it's done.) So I guess the speculation will continue for another month, with the various headlines on entertainment and geek sites going back and forth between cancelled and not cancelled.
If you've beaten SAINTS ROW 2 and are waiting for the DLC to squeeze some more playtime out of the game, you'll be waiting a little longer than originally anticipated: SAINTS ROW 2 DLC delayed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment