Well, this week's LOST, while a decent episode, didn't really advance things too much.
The gang on the island shifted through a few time periods, including back to season 1 briefly. Then it was off to what we can presume is the future, and finally back about sixteen years. We also got to see how the French lady and her group arrived on the island, along with Jin, who's unsurprisingly still alive. I wondered if they were ever going to show what happened to Rousseau and her group before the plane crashed on the island. So maybe that'll happen. Maybe they'll also be able to explain how she, like Claire, was able to give birth on the island and not die along with the baby. (Maybe it's being already pregnant when you get there?)
Also on the island more people are getting nosebleeds, so I guess the unpleasant looking redhead isn't the only one in danger. (Picture taken from 4chan's /tv/ board recently.)
The gang on the island shifted through a few time periods, including back to season 1 briefly. Then it was off to what we can presume is the future, and finally back about sixteen years. We also got to see how the French lady and her group arrived on the island, along with Jin, who's unsurprisingly still alive. I wondered if they were ever going to show what happened to Rousseau and her group before the plane crashed on the island. So maybe that'll happen. Maybe they'll also be able to explain how she, like Claire, was able to give birth on the island and not die along with the baby. (Maybe it's being already pregnant when you get there?)
Also on the island more people are getting nosebleeds, so I guess the unpleasant looking redhead isn't the only one in danger. (Picture taken from 4chan's /tv/ board recently.)

Oh, and I am curious as to what happened at the survivors' camp in what I'm assuming is the future, who those boats belong to, why they were shooting at the time travelers, and exactly when that happens in the timeline.
In the future/present off the island, we find out who was behind the subpoena for the DNA tests for Kate and the kid. (I had a 50/50 guess as to who it was, and one of my guesses was correct. The other, incorrect guess seems to be armed to take somebody out.) Other than that, not much happened with that group.
After LOST was over, I caught up on this week's LEVERAGE via DVR. I really don't have any strong feelings either way about the show or this episode. It's pretty much nice filler television. I do like how they keep mentioning TOM BAKER, best known as the fourth Doctor from DOCTOR WHO, or using his name as an alias. Maybe they're hoping to lure him across the Atlantic to guest star in an episode.
In the future/present off the island, we find out who was behind the subpoena for the DNA tests for Kate and the kid. (I had a 50/50 guess as to who it was, and one of my guesses was correct. The other, incorrect guess seems to be armed to take somebody out.) Other than that, not much happened with that group.
After LOST was over, I caught up on this week's LEVERAGE via DVR. I really don't have any strong feelings either way about the show or this episode. It's pretty much nice filler television. I do like how they keep mentioning TOM BAKER, best known as the fourth Doctor from DOCTOR WHO, or using his name as an alias. Maybe they're hoping to lure him across the Atlantic to guest star in an episode.
4 comments:
I'm interested to see if they address how or why all of Rousseau's people got sick and her need to kill them all.
As for the pregnancies I'm pretty sure the problem is with those that conceive on the island that is why Sun specifically was in danger and needed to leave before she gave birth.
Up until this most recent episode, I just assumed they forgot all about the Rousseau plot, or couldn't figure out what to do with it, so they just killed her off last season. (To be fair, as a viewer, I pretty much forgot about it after season one.)
Did they ever bring pregnant women to the island when they were doing all of that testing? I'm far too lazy to dig out the season 3 DVDs and try to find that episode.
Not that I can recall. I only remember women trying to conceive on the island having problems…but I could be completely wrong.
You're probably right. Again, I'm too lazy and don't think it matters enough to dig out the season 3 DVD set.
Post a Comment