Morbid curiosity got the better of me, and when I saw the trailer for the GI JOE movie was put up on the net, I grabbed the 1080p HD version. Surprisingly, it looks much better than the pictures that were floating around the net over the last few days.
The padding to make Sienna Miller's flat chest actually look like the Baroness (read: stacked) seems to work as well...
The padding to make Sienna Miller's flat chest actually look like the Baroness (read: stacked) seems to work as well...


Click the images to enlarge them. Yeah, there's a bit of a pun in there.
Check out the trailer for yourselves here.
I still wish that instead of stuff like this or yet another MUMMY sequel, Stephen Sommers would've made a sequel to his best movie, DEEP RISING.
Check out the trailer for yourselves here.
I still wish that instead of stuff like this or yet another MUMMY sequel, Stephen Sommers would've made a sequel to his best movie, DEEP RISING.
0 comments:
Post a Comment