SCRUBS had two alright episodes this week. Of course, ABC is already going to give SCRUBS and NBC-style screwing by halting new episodes until March 18th and moving it's night and time. So that's two new episodes, a week off, two new episodes, and then six weeks of no new episodes. So much for the promise of ABC treating the show right. I'm also among the chorus of people on the net who noticed that the episodes are being shown out of order and were clearly re-edited in a weird way, with plot elements with the three new interns ping-ponging between how they were portrayed this week not adding up to the first two episodes that aired this year. For instance, they did an ADR cover referencing the second aired episode where JD and Eliot started dating again. (Alan Sepinwall actually covered this on his blog.)
LEVERAGE was an alright episode. I'm not in love (for lack of a better term) with this show like I am HUSTLE, of which this show is really reminiscent. I keep watching it and enjoying it, but I'm still waiting for it to really grab me.
LOST had another good episode this week. I figured out who the people firing the flaming arrows last week were and the identity of the angry soldier before the actual reveal in the episode itself. I'm also willing to bet that the young blond Other that had that escorted Faraday to the bomb is/was his mother. I thought I would be disappointed with the lack of the Oceanic 6 in this episode, but it flew by without them.
I also found myself switching over and watching bits of TERMINATOR 3 on AMC during LOST's commercial breaks. I've probably seen the movie once since seeing it in theaters. Maybe one day I'll get bored enough to break out the DVD or HD-DVD of the movie for a re-watch, since I possess both of them.
LEVERAGE was an alright episode. I'm not in love (for lack of a better term) with this show like I am HUSTLE, of which this show is really reminiscent. I keep watching it and enjoying it, but I'm still waiting for it to really grab me.
LOST had another good episode this week. I figured out who the people firing the flaming arrows last week were and the identity of the angry soldier before the actual reveal in the episode itself. I'm also willing to bet that the young blond Other that had that escorted Faraday to the bomb is/was his mother. I thought I would be disappointed with the lack of the Oceanic 6 in this episode, but it flew by without them.
I also found myself switching over and watching bits of TERMINATOR 3 on AMC during LOST's commercial breaks. I've probably seen the movie once since seeing it in theaters. Maybe one day I'll get bored enough to break out the DVD or HD-DVD of the movie for a re-watch, since I possess both of them.
2 comments:
Dude I'm slippin I didn't see the young soldier twist coming and didn't even think about the gun toting blonde having a deeper connection to Faraday. What kind of couch potato am I?
I could be wrong. But... the clues are there.
I'm don't recall if they said so outright, but the older British lady that Ben interacted with last year, the one who Desmond encountered in his flashback episode a season or two back, is supposed to be Faraday's mother. Clearly, his mother was an Other.
Plus, if you look at the way the scene between the blond and Faraday plays, they imply that Faraday knows the blond. (Although they could've been hinting that she looks like the girl he put into a coma.)
Post a Comment