Spoiler Wars Heat Up as Lost Returns. Are people that uptight about spoilers? Just avoid sites where you might get spoiled. People who complain about spoilers online in places where it's obvious spoilers might get posted should have their keyboards smashed over their fingers until the bones are powder.
It seems that Capcom regrets giving up some movie rights. Going by the movies I've seen based on Capcom games, and movie adapatations of video games in general, I agree with them. Then again, when they did do a movie on their own it wasn't that compelling. (RESIDENT EVIL: DEGENERATION, which I really do plan on writing a little something about sometime soon.)
I see that bailout money was well spent: Merrill Lynch CEO spent $1,220,000 on office renovation as company prepared to burn. Followed up nicely by: Bank Of America fires former Merrill Lynch CEO. Seems it was for a $15.4 billion 4th quarter loss. Somebody remind me again why the government is bailing the banks out?
Microsoft to cut up to 5,000 jobs. That's actually shocking.
Blu-ray Disc theft becoming an issue, some retailers taking action. I don't care about whatever anti-theft device they stick in the cases as long as it can be removed without ripping up the artwork on the case. I've had a few DVDs get wrecked by that sort of thing. (Bringing the prices on Blu-Ray dsicss down to about the same or lower than DVD prices might help too.)
STAR TREK: TOS & STAR TREK THE MOTION PICTURE TRILOGY Blu-ray boxes decloak in Norway. I was really hoping the HD-DVD box set of the original series season one would drop down to like $20 by now. Sigh. I suppose eventually I'll invest in the Blu-Rays.
It seems that Capcom regrets giving up some movie rights. Going by the movies I've seen based on Capcom games, and movie adapatations of video games in general, I agree with them. Then again, when they did do a movie on their own it wasn't that compelling. (RESIDENT EVIL: DEGENERATION, which I really do plan on writing a little something about sometime soon.)
I see that bailout money was well spent: Merrill Lynch CEO spent $1,220,000 on office renovation as company prepared to burn. Followed up nicely by: Bank Of America fires former Merrill Lynch CEO. Seems it was for a $15.4 billion 4th quarter loss. Somebody remind me again why the government is bailing the banks out?
Microsoft to cut up to 5,000 jobs. That's actually shocking.
Blu-ray Disc theft becoming an issue, some retailers taking action. I don't care about whatever anti-theft device they stick in the cases as long as it can be removed without ripping up the artwork on the case. I've had a few DVDs get wrecked by that sort of thing. (Bringing the prices on Blu-Ray dsicss down to about the same or lower than DVD prices might help too.)
STAR TREK: TOS & STAR TREK THE MOTION PICTURE TRILOGY Blu-ray boxes decloak in Norway. I was really hoping the HD-DVD box set of the original series season one would drop down to like $20 by now. Sigh. I suppose eventually I'll invest in the Blu-Rays.
0 comments:
Post a Comment