The last two nights I haven't been able to sleep. I feel like a ticking time bomb. Hey, if you had a mother with a heart condition and a brother who died from a heart related problem, you'd be a bit worried too, especially considering that those sorts of things are genetic.
Every little thing has me worried that I'm going to drop dead at any given moment. The other day the build up feeling in my chest of a hearty burp had me worried that there was something wrong. Believe me, you've never seen a human being more happy to let out a window-rattling burp than I was at that particular time.
The funny thing is that all of this paranoia and stress about my health is probably going to kill me! I guess that'd be okay. An ironic death would be right up my alley.
Every little thing has me worried that I'm going to drop dead at any given moment. The other day the build up feeling in my chest of a hearty burp had me worried that there was something wrong. Believe me, you've never seen a human being more happy to let out a window-rattling burp than I was at that particular time.
The funny thing is that all of this paranoia and stress about my health is probably going to kill me! I guess that'd be okay. An ironic death would be right up my alley.
2 comments:
Can't say that I blame you for feeling as anxious as you are. Maybe a thorough check-up with the doctor is in order, either to ease the stress or at least know what you're dealing with. My wife and my mom teamed up to pressure me into booking an appointment for a few weeks from now and I'm glad they did.
Well, my appointment for tests is next Thursday. I'm just going through the anxiety now.
Post a Comment