SLACKER UPRISING BitTorrent takedown sent to DNS provider. A DNS provider is the last place a takedown notice should be sent to. It doesn't make any sense.
Five years of failure: EFF says RIAA must embrace new model. It won't happen. Eventually the RIAA will have to realize how obsolete they are in the 21st century.
Big Media To Get Cut Of Bailout Cash. $470 million of that 7 billion is going into the pockets of the media companies. To get STAR WARS nerdy for a moment I'll quote Lando in EMPIRE STRIKES BACK, "This deal is getting worse all the time. "
MOJO HD gets canceled, should vanish by year's end. I miss the high def movie trailers they used to show on that channel before they changed the name to MOJO and started showing the same five shows over and over and over and over all day long.
Five years of failure: EFF says RIAA must embrace new model. It won't happen. Eventually the RIAA will have to realize how obsolete they are in the 21st century.
Big Media To Get Cut Of Bailout Cash. $470 million of that 7 billion is going into the pockets of the media companies. To get STAR WARS nerdy for a moment I'll quote Lando in EMPIRE STRIKES BACK, "This deal is getting worse all the time. "
MOJO HD gets canceled, should vanish by year's end. I miss the high def movie trailers they used to show on that channel before they changed the name to MOJO and started showing the same five shows over and over and over and over all day long.
2 comments:
Nothing to do with this post, but after 3 episodes of No Heroics, I'm just not feeling it. It sounded awesome when I first heard about it, but the show just isn't doing anything funny...
Yeah, I feel the same way. I'm planning on giving it one more episode and if it's no better I'm out. (Although I think there's six to the series/season.)
I guess the idea is better than the execution.
Post a Comment