A good chunk of my weekend was spent doing some cleaning. I like cleaning when I stumble across things that I shoved into a box and forgot I owned, like some old comics or DVDs.
Among the non-essential cleaning tasks was re-organizing my computer area a bit. So that's a bit nicer now.
I finally remembered to get a can of compressed air to clean out the insides of my computer case. The heatsink on my CPU had the most dust out of everything, since I had recently cleaned out the fans with a Q-Tip and a dust rag. Afterwards, I used the compressed air on the fan on my external hard drive enclosure, and it seems to have helped that a lot. The fan was noiser before the blast of air.
The fan that I use to cool my bedroom to conked out on me. It was a vital piece of equipment, used to cool that room down to "Africa hot" temperatures as opposed to "center of the Earth" temperatures. Luckily, it's pretty much the end of summer, so I should be able to get a replacement on end of summer clearance. I guess after a decade that fan finally gave up, they just don't make things like they used to.
Other than that, I've been killing time by replaying CALL OF DUTY 4 and watching GHOST RIDER (never saw it and I was bored) and DEEP RISING in HD on OnDemand, and then ENTOURAGE on Sunday night.
Among the non-essential cleaning tasks was re-organizing my computer area a bit. So that's a bit nicer now.
I finally remembered to get a can of compressed air to clean out the insides of my computer case. The heatsink on my CPU had the most dust out of everything, since I had recently cleaned out the fans with a Q-Tip and a dust rag. Afterwards, I used the compressed air on the fan on my external hard drive enclosure, and it seems to have helped that a lot. The fan was noiser before the blast of air.
The fan that I use to cool my bedroom to conked out on me. It was a vital piece of equipment, used to cool that room down to "Africa hot" temperatures as opposed to "center of the Earth" temperatures. Luckily, it's pretty much the end of summer, so I should be able to get a replacement on end of summer clearance. I guess after a decade that fan finally gave up, they just don't make things like they used to.
Other than that, I've been killing time by replaying CALL OF DUTY 4 and watching GHOST RIDER (never saw it and I was bored) and DEEP RISING in HD on OnDemand, and then ENTOURAGE on Sunday night.
2 comments:
So how is Call of Duty 4? Haven't had a chance to play or pick it up. I know its been out forever, though :)
COD4 is really really good. I never got into the other games in the series, because I'm not too into the whole World War II shooter genre. (I've played a few but as a setting it got old to me.)
The modern setting, storyline, and game play of COD4 all gel together really well.
It's too bad COD5 seems to be headed right back to WW2.
Post a Comment