Product placement on TV: too much, too little, or who cares? If it means less commercials and on-screen popups, without being too intrusive and overly obvious, then I don't care.
Customs officials arrest 14 year pirate. That happened over in Hong Kong, where they're really dealing with all of those dangerous criminals. Yes sir!
GTA Blamed For French Car Fires. I know in the future if I ever get in legal trouble that I'm going to blame video games! It's the *in* thing to do! Also enjoy the inaccuracies of the original news article. I should go into working for mainstream news. After all, I like making up shit sometimes myself.
Hollywood's new player declares war on science. Wow, Mark Millar is batshit insane in those rare moments when he takes a momentary break from patting himself on the back.
PORTAL 2: REVENGE OF THE CAKE (Well, sorta.) I'll have to get this when it comes out.
Text messaging lowers your IQ 10 points. I must be a genius then, since I think I've sent a grand total of two texts. Ever.
Emmy Hell Postmortem: The Only Thing Worse Than the Hosts Were the Ratings. I don't give a shit about Hollywood award shows. They're a complete waste of time. Who wants to watch Hollywood fellate itself? Anyway, I guess other people agree with me because the ratings on these things keep dropping.
Even 3 Emmys can't protect Tina Fey from an onslaught of Sarah Palin questions. Well, if she's lucky people will have forgotten all about the "hockey mom" from Alaska in a few months. If not, well, it's only a four to eight year sentence of doing an impression, right?
Bail-Out Overview. What? The government sticking it to the regular people in favor of rich corporations? That neeeeeever happens. Seriously though America, we're all screwed.
Customs officials arrest 14 year pirate. That happened over in Hong Kong, where they're really dealing with all of those dangerous criminals. Yes sir!
GTA Blamed For French Car Fires. I know in the future if I ever get in legal trouble that I'm going to blame video games! It's the *in* thing to do! Also enjoy the inaccuracies of the original news article. I should go into working for mainstream news. After all, I like making up shit sometimes myself.
Hollywood's new player declares war on science. Wow, Mark Millar is batshit insane in those rare moments when he takes a momentary break from patting himself on the back.
PORTAL 2: REVENGE OF THE CAKE (Well, sorta.) I'll have to get this when it comes out.
Text messaging lowers your IQ 10 points. I must be a genius then, since I think I've sent a grand total of two texts. Ever.
Emmy Hell Postmortem: The Only Thing Worse Than the Hosts Were the Ratings. I don't give a shit about Hollywood award shows. They're a complete waste of time. Who wants to watch Hollywood fellate itself? Anyway, I guess other people agree with me because the ratings on these things keep dropping.
Even 3 Emmys can't protect Tina Fey from an onslaught of Sarah Palin questions. Well, if she's lucky people will have forgotten all about the "hockey mom" from Alaska in a few months. If not, well, it's only a four to eight year sentence of doing an impression, right?
Bail-Out Overview. What? The government sticking it to the regular people in favor of rich corporations? That neeeeeever happens. Seriously though America, we're all screwed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment