It's that time of the week where I look at what's coming out on DVD (and Blu-Ray) and talk about the ones that are of interest to me. It's also the part of the week where I shamelessly plug those same DVDs via my Amazon Associates links. After all, if you buy these things it'll go towards the cost of my purchasing a private island.
It's a tiny week.
IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY IN PHILADELPHIA: Season 3 is pretty much the only DVD release this week that I'm interested in getting. It's one of the funniest shows on TV, and there were a few standout episodes in season 3. (The "Nightman/Dayman" one always makes me laugh when I think about it.)
There's also...
THE BIG LEBOWSKI - 10th Anniversary Limited Edition. How many times are they going to re-release this movie on DVD? I think I've got at least two versions of this on DVD.
I don't have a Blu-Ray player, but when I eventually get one I'll definitely pick up KILL BILL Volume One and KILL BILL Volume Two on Blu-Ray.
Want to get your Amazon orders faster? Sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime. I've had it for years and I love it. I also get a small commision if you do that.
It's a tiny week.
IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY IN PHILADELPHIA: Season 3 is pretty much the only DVD release this week that I'm interested in getting. It's one of the funniest shows on TV, and there were a few standout episodes in season 3. (The "Nightman/Dayman" one always makes me laugh when I think about it.)
There's also...
THE BIG LEBOWSKI - 10th Anniversary Limited Edition. How many times are they going to re-release this movie on DVD? I think I've got at least two versions of this on DVD.
I don't have a Blu-Ray player, but when I eventually get one I'll definitely pick up KILL BILL Volume One and KILL BILL Volume Two on Blu-Ray.
Want to get your Amazon orders faster? Sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime. I've had it for years and I love it. I also get a small commision if you do that.
0 comments:
Post a Comment