I'm only linking to E3 news stories that I'm interested in. (I don't care about shit like GUITAR HERO or ROCK BAND, so I don't care about stories about those titles.)
E3 08: FINAL FANTASY XIII (Xbox 360, b*tches) trailer
Square Enix answers questions about Xbox 360 version of FINAL FANTASY XIII
E3 08: RESIDENT EVIL 5 to be released on Friday the 13th, early 2009. (In March.)
E3 08: Take a look at RESIDENT EVIL 5's online co-op mode in action
RESIDENT EVIL 5 trailer's got zombie bikers
E3 08: FINAL FANTASY XIII (Xbox 360, b*tches) trailer
Square Enix answers questions about Xbox 360 version of FINAL FANTASY XIII
E3 08: RESIDENT EVIL 5 to be released on Friday the 13th, early 2009. (In March.)
E3 08: Take a look at RESIDENT EVIL 5's online co-op mode in action
RESIDENT EVIL 5 trailer's got zombie bikers
0 comments:
Post a Comment