I'm pretty sure that's my opponent in the first two hands.
Hit more to see the hands.
Poker Stars No Limit Hold'em - 6 players
The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter
BTN: 247.5
SB: 138.5
BB: 32.5
UTG: 107.5
Hero (MP): 251.5
CO: 212.5
Pre Flop: (1.5) Hero is MP with K
1 fold, Hero raises to 4, CO calls 4, 1 fold, SB calls 3.5, BB calls 3
Flop: (16) 8
SB checks, BB bets 28.5 all in, Hero calls 28.5, CO folds, SB folds
Turn: (73) 2
River: (73) 4
Final Pot: 73
BB shows 2
Hero shows K
BB wins 70.5
(Rake: 2.5)
I can see shoving the turn, but the flop made no sense. I figured he might've had a set, but I had such a strong hand I was willing to call what little of his stack was left.
A few hands later vs the same player...
Poker Stars No Limit Hold'em - 5 players
The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter
CO: 202
BTN: 165
SB: 119
BB: 203.5
Hero (UTG): 259
Pre Flop: (1.5) Hero is UTG with A
Hero raises to 4, 2 folds, SB raises to 7, 1 fold, Hero raises to 18, SB calls 11
Flop: (37) K
SB bets 12, Hero raises to 101, SB calls 89 all in
Turn: (239) 2
River: (239) T
Final Pot: 239
SB shows A
Hero shows A
SB wins 229
(Rake: 10)
Once again, he stacks off light and hits. Granted, I only put him AI here because of what I had seen him do on the previous hand.
Later on I made all of my losses back and had a profit. Until this hand...
Poker Stars No Limit Hold'em - 5 players
The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter
UTG: $4.34
CO: $2.03
BTN: $5.09
Hero (SB): $12.15
BB: $2.91
Pre Flop: (1.5) Hero is SB with K
2 folds, BTN raises to 4, Hero raises to 15, 1 fold, BTN raises to 66, Hero raises to 254.5, BTN calls 188.5 all in
Flop: (510) J
Turn: (510) 4
River: (510) 9
Final Pot: 510
BTN shows A
Hero shows K
BTN wins 485
(Rake: 25)
What makes this worse is the fact that I have a history of this player. I even have a note that says "if he 3bets it's AA, if he 4bets it's AA" yet I still decided to put him all in with KK. Duh.

0 comments:
Post a Comment