Because I felt a few more links were in order today.
Muppet Invasion
Here are links to two weird videos combining the muppets with other, popular, TV shows...
MUPPETSTAR GALACTICA
Meme Alert: LOST/MUPPET BABIES
People have way too much time on their hands.
Entertainment
Studios plan to replace MPAA's Glickman. Clearly, he just isn't evil enough to get the job done. The job being crushing the consumers and people who actually work on movies/tv shows beneath the MPAA and studios' collective heels.
Buy some of Willie Aames' stuff. I had no idea that Bibleman tried to kill himself. Then again, wasn't dressing up like that a gigantic cry for help?
New episodes of THE INBETWEENERS start next week, on Thursday. I'm psyched, since I loved the first series.
Muppet Invasion
Here are links to two weird videos combining the muppets with other, popular, TV shows...
MUPPETSTAR GALACTICA
Meme Alert: LOST/MUPPET BABIES
People have way too much time on their hands.
Entertainment
Studios plan to replace MPAA's Glickman. Clearly, he just isn't evil enough to get the job done. The job being crushing the consumers and people who actually work on movies/tv shows beneath the MPAA and studios' collective heels.
Buy some of Willie Aames' stuff. I had no idea that Bibleman tried to kill himself. Then again, wasn't dressing up like that a gigantic cry for help?
New episodes of THE INBETWEENERS start next week, on Thursday. I'm psyched, since I loved the first series.
Nic Cage was born to play a sorcerer. Why did he steal the Undertaker's old outfit? (That's probably a really dated reference. Does that guy still even wrestle anymore? I don't know because I don't watch.)
Video Games
GDC 09: This BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM video may blow you away. It looks like it could be a fun game. Did I just say that about a Batman video game? Really?
Square Enix Eidos takeover is go. As long as there are still HITMAN games, then I'm happy.
Utah Attorney General: We had concerns about Jack Thompson video game bill. Why? Just because it's totally unconstitutional, and would get struck down by a higher court, making it a complete waste of time and taxpayer money? That it's a bill designed to make politicians look like they're doing some work, and that they're doing something "for the children"? Maybe it's because it was cooked up by a disbarred crackpot? All of those seems like valid concerns.
GDC09: Attorney discusses top censorship issues facing industry. Particularly, Games under fire over political correctness, warns free speech lawyer. Video games are the new comic books, Elvis, rock-n-roll, SIMPSONS, SOUTH PARK, etc. Whatever is currently new and popular and not understood by uptight people who want to tell everybody else how to live and what they can and can't watch, listen to, play, or read. You know, "the assholes" of the world.
Video Games
GDC 09: This BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM video may blow you away. It looks like it could be a fun game. Did I just say that about a Batman video game? Really?
Square Enix Eidos takeover is go. As long as there are still HITMAN games, then I'm happy.
Utah Attorney General: We had concerns about Jack Thompson video game bill. Why? Just because it's totally unconstitutional, and would get struck down by a higher court, making it a complete waste of time and taxpayer money? That it's a bill designed to make politicians look like they're doing some work, and that they're doing something "for the children"? Maybe it's because it was cooked up by a disbarred crackpot? All of those seems like valid concerns.
GDC09: Attorney discusses top censorship issues facing industry. Particularly, Games under fire over political correctness, warns free speech lawyer. Video games are the new comic books, Elvis, rock-n-roll, SIMPSONS, SOUTH PARK, etc. Whatever is currently new and popular and not understood by uptight people who want to tell everybody else how to live and what they can and can't watch, listen to, play, or read. You know, "the assholes" of the world.
2 comments:
yes, i.. i mean the undertaker, still wrassles.. i stopped watching wwe several months ago, but i did see something about taker losing a you're fired match i believe to edge, which is stooopid. but i saw something recently with him on raw now, he was on smackdown previously.
the no way out ppv from february is available on youtube... oddly they cut copyrighted music from some random videos but you can post entire pay per views?
I guess I'm not surprised he's still wrestling. He seems like one of those guys, like Flair, who will never retire.
Post a Comment