Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Think I Had A Dream Like This Once

Another picture post...




I think that last one might wind up as my Windows wallpaper for a bit.

4 comments:

Equis said...

"I'd just as soon kiss a Wookiee." ha ha ha

So does this mean we are one step closer to seeing a release date for Fanboys?

Mike said...

It hits theaters in limited release tomorrow.

Recently a bunch of clips from the movie, along with deleted scenes, and interviews were available on Comcast's OnDemand. From what I saw of those clips and deleted scenes, the trailer looks a lot better than actual full-length scenes played out. There might be a reason why this one sat on the shelf for so long. I hope I'm wrong and the stuff I saw works better in context, because I've been looking forward to this movie for awhile now.

Equis said...

Damn that's extremely disappointing. I hope your wrong as well.

Mike said...

I'm just going on a little bit of footage, half of which was cut from the movie (for good reason). Like I said, I hope that in context the scenes work better.

That having been said, the reviews from people who were waiting for the movie and seemed predisposed towards liking it haven't been all that favorable after they actually saw it.

I guess I'll find out for myself eventually.

Post a Comment