Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mundane Tuesday Activities

Hung out with my buddy Tony on Tuesday afternoon. He showed me TOM CLANCY'S END WAR. Looks too confusing to me. I've never been an RTS player. Other than that we just chilled out and watching some TV and shot the shit.

Before I left the house my replacement copy of SAINTS ROW finally arrived. I installed it to the 360's hard drive and played for about five to ten minutes. I'll probably give it another go later on.

Tuesday evening was TV time. First up I watched my guilty pleasure, NCIS, which is the only crime procedural show that I like. (I needed something to replace HOUSE, which lost me after the first few episodes of this season. Between how bored I was with the show and it's upcoming move to the over-crowded Mondays at 8 PM timeslot, it was time to jump ship on Dr House.)

Watching the season premiere of the new season of SCRUBS was a bit bittersweet. That was one of me and my brother's favorite shows to watch together. Plus an episode about somebody dying in a hospital was a bit of a bummer to watch. I'm also annoyed that apparently ABC shows SCRUBS in HD now, but my local affiliate showed it in standard def on the HD channel.

After TV, it was time to hit the net. I was going to compile a link post, but the energy to do that has just been drained out of me.

2 comments:

Equis said...

I haven't visited in a while and I was very sorry to read about your brother's passing. I hope it's getting easier as time passes.

Mike said...

Thanks. I'm hanging in there, not much else I can do really.

Post a Comment