RESIDENT EVIL 5 producer is 'worried' about the West. That's a bit strange, since Capcom is one of the few Japanese developers that currently make games that seem fairly universal.
Woman puts credit cards in her Wii. Stupid people. I can't decide if they should be selectively removed from the gene pool or kept around to amuse the rest of us.
Man scares off burglar...as Thor! I'm not sure what to make of this story. It's on that fine line between awesome and absurd.
Judge Throws out attempted murder charge for 'BENJAMIN BUTTON' shooter. I think the guy was performing a public service.
Blu-ray lifts UK disc sales. I guess there's a higher HDTV penetration across the pond.
Blu-ray Disc buyers accessing Digital Copy twice as much as DVD buyers. Personally, I find the digital copy discs useless.
On average consumers pay $10 more for Blu-ray Discs than DVD. This is why I'll only upgrade certain movies from my DVD collection.
Woman puts credit cards in her Wii. Stupid people. I can't decide if they should be selectively removed from the gene pool or kept around to amuse the rest of us.
Man scares off burglar...as Thor! I'm not sure what to make of this story. It's on that fine line between awesome and absurd.
Judge Throws out attempted murder charge for 'BENJAMIN BUTTON' shooter. I think the guy was performing a public service.
Blu-ray lifts UK disc sales. I guess there's a higher HDTV penetration across the pond.
Blu-ray Disc buyers accessing Digital Copy twice as much as DVD buyers. Personally, I find the digital copy discs useless.
On average consumers pay $10 more for Blu-ray Discs than DVD. This is why I'll only upgrade certain movies from my DVD collection.
2 comments:
Just buy yourself a PS3 man!
I already have one. (Although at some point I either need a region B one or another player that does all regions for those rare Blu-Ray discs that are region locked.)
Post a Comment