I figure most of you will be buying THE DARK KNIGHT on DVD or Blu-Ray since it comes out today. Maybe you're getting it for yourself, or for somebody else for Christmas. You might as well pick it up through me!

The Dark Knight (+ Digital Copy and BD Live) [Blu-ray]
The Dark Knight: Limited Edition with Batpod (+Digital Copy and BD Live) [Blu-ray] (For those of you who are just a little bit nerdier than everybody else!)
The Dark Knight (Two-Disc Special Edition + Digital Copy)
The Dark Knight (Widescreen Single-Disc Edition)
I'll probably go with the regular Blu-Ray if/when I get the movie. I'm not as nuts about it as everybody else, but I do love Batman. Plus, the commercials for the Blu-Ray in HD make it look really good in HD. So I can only assume the BD will look even better.
The Dark Knight: Limited Edition with Batpod (+Digital Copy and BD Live) [Blu-ray] (For those of you who are just a little bit nerdier than everybody else!)
The Dark Knight (Two-Disc Special Edition + Digital Copy)
The Dark Knight (Widescreen Single-Disc Edition)
I'll probably go with the regular Blu-Ray if/when I get the movie. I'm not as nuts about it as everybody else, but I do love Batman. Plus, the commercials for the Blu-Ray in HD make it look really good in HD. So I can only assume the BD will look even better.
0 comments:
Post a Comment