New STAR TREK will be younger, faster, louder. Personally, I think it was a mistake to have the movie be about the original iconic characters from the TV series. They should've just done another spin-off. (Although the only TREK I've ever cared about was the original series and original cast movies. Anytime I tried to watch NEXT GEN or any of the other spin-offs I was bored out of my mind.)
Introducing the handy new ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT film tracker! I won't believe this movie is actually coming out until I'm sitting in a theater and watching it.
HEROES creator has special message for the 'saps' who watch his show. Wow. What a poor choice of words. Seriously, taking potshots at the people (barely) keeping that show on the air? Considering that it seems like Kring has very little to do with actually running the show, maybe NBC should've ditched him when they fired the other two guys and got somebody who can actually run a successful TV show?
Introducing the handy new ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT film tracker! I won't believe this movie is actually coming out until I'm sitting in a theater and watching it.
HEROES creator has special message for the 'saps' who watch his show. Wow. What a poor choice of words. Seriously, taking potshots at the people (barely) keeping that show on the air? Considering that it seems like Kring has very little to do with actually running the show, maybe NBC should've ditched him when they fired the other two guys and got somebody who can actually run a successful TV show?

What if HEROES wasn't a serialized show? I don't think standalone episodes could save the show at this point. On the upside, one of the show's better writers, Bryan Fuller will be free to return like he said he would if his own show, PUSHING DAISES, got cancelled. ABC just killed that one off. (I tried watching it, but it was too cutesy and girly for me.)
Comcast blows off FCC inquisition, could face fines. They really just don't care about anything the FCC tell them, do they? But Comcast is on my good side a bit this week because they seem to have doubled my internet connection speeds without raising my rates (yet).
Prepare for 30% lower DVD movie sales. Not a shock given the current economy, but ironic considering that this was a year where there were a bunch of movies that were actually worth buying for a change.
GTA IV DLC finally detailed, coming February 09 (Update). Too bad it's only for the Xbox 360. I have both consoles, but I the version of GTA IV that I own is for the Playstation 3. I guess I'll have to hope that eventually they have GTA IV DLC for that system too.
DOCTOR WHO: New leads for nine missing episodes. I honestly thought that by now they recovered all of the lost original series episodes that exist, but now the possibility of tracking down nine more is just stunning.
Alleged "douchebag" sues author. I guess douchebags don't have any sense of humor.
Comcast blows off FCC inquisition, could face fines. They really just don't care about anything the FCC tell them, do they? But Comcast is on my good side a bit this week because they seem to have doubled my internet connection speeds without raising my rates (yet).
Prepare for 30% lower DVD movie sales. Not a shock given the current economy, but ironic considering that this was a year where there were a bunch of movies that were actually worth buying for a change.
GTA IV DLC finally detailed, coming February 09 (Update). Too bad it's only for the Xbox 360. I have both consoles, but I the version of GTA IV that I own is for the Playstation 3. I guess I'll have to hope that eventually they have GTA IV DLC for that system too.
DOCTOR WHO: New leads for nine missing episodes. I honestly thought that by now they recovered all of the lost original series episodes that exist, but now the possibility of tracking down nine more is just stunning.
Alleged "douchebag" sues author. I guess douchebags don't have any sense of humor.
0 comments:
Post a Comment