Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Busy Thursday

Well, I went for my tests and I have some bad news for all of you...

...I'm completely healthy. Sure, I could stand to lose some weight and I should eat less fast food, but unless I get hit by a bus or something, I'm not going to be dying anytime soon. So the bad news is I'll still be writing useless things on here for a looooong time to come.

The worst part of the tests was when they took my blood and didn't get enough for an accurate read the first time, so they had to take more. That kinda sucked. Other than that, the whole thing was a breeze. My mom went along for moral support. Well, and to make sure that I actually went to the appointment, since she's the one who was so insistent that I get checked out.

So far, it's been a busy day.

I only slept about three, maybe close to four hours last night. Then I got up, got ready and then went for my appointment.

After that I called my dad to let him know how that went, then I went to the cemetery. Today's the day they were moving my brother from where his crypt is to the actual mausoleum in the other cemetery, so that's one less thing to worry about.

By then it was time for lunch so we grabbed a bite. (Tone: If you're reading this, we stopped by your place of business but I guess you weren't coming in until 2.)

Then my mom wanted to pick up the Thanksgiving turkey, so I went along for that. I also picked up a spindle of 100 DVD-Rs.

After that it was off to the second cemetery to see if my brother was in his new spot yet. He was, although we couldn't recall exactly which place was his, since the front hasn't been engraved with his name yet.

Came home to find my CHUCK season 1 Blu-Ray waiting for me. That was cool, since it's estimated arrival date was tomorrow. I also checked and Amazon UK shipped out my PEEP SHOW box set. So that should be here by the first of next month, possibly sooner.

Now I'm just planning on doing some net stuff for a bit and checking out the CHUCK BD. After that a nap until it's time to eat and then it's THE OFFICE, 30 ROCK, and IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY for TV viewing tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment