Well, it's been awhile since I've done a link post. Here's a few that have been waiting around for sharing.
US remake for INBETWEENERS. Horrible news. I really like the original show, which is sort of like a teenaged version of PEEP SHOW. It's how I remember high school being, awkward and uncomfortable. Regular kids acting like actual people. Nothing like the slick, fake high school fantasies pumped out by US TV, like 90210 or any of those shows. A US remake is a terrible, terrible idea. Do yourself a favor and just get the original version of THE INBETWEENERS on DVD from Amazon UK.
There's finally a release date set for RESIDENT EVIL: DEGENERATION, the CGI movie. It's coming out on December 30th. RESIDENT EVIL 5 comes out on March 12th. Not to harp on the loss of my brother thing, but were both really looking forward to both the RE CGI movie and new game and STREET FIGHTER IV so much. We both love(d) both franchises, and they were two games that we could play together. (RE5 with co-op mode and SFIV in versus mode.) It sucks that he'll never get to play them.
Comic Book Fans: Then And Now. I've had this in my "to post" bookmarks for a few weeks now.
Edgar Wright's commentary for the trailer of THE BLACK HOLE, which is one of the first movies I remember ever seeing in the theater. A lot of people think it's a bad movie, but I still love it for sentimental reasons.
US remake for INBETWEENERS. Horrible news. I really like the original show, which is sort of like a teenaged version of PEEP SHOW. It's how I remember high school being, awkward and uncomfortable. Regular kids acting like actual people. Nothing like the slick, fake high school fantasies pumped out by US TV, like 90210 or any of those shows. A US remake is a terrible, terrible idea. Do yourself a favor and just get the original version of THE INBETWEENERS on DVD from Amazon UK.
There's finally a release date set for RESIDENT EVIL: DEGENERATION, the CGI movie. It's coming out on December 30th. RESIDENT EVIL 5 comes out on March 12th. Not to harp on the loss of my brother thing, but were both really looking forward to both the RE CGI movie and new game and STREET FIGHTER IV so much. We both love(d) both franchises, and they were two games that we could play together. (RE5 with co-op mode and SFIV in versus mode.) It sucks that he'll never get to play them.
Comic Book Fans: Then And Now. I've had this in my "to post" bookmarks for a few weeks now.
Edgar Wright's commentary for the trailer of THE BLACK HOLE, which is one of the first movies I remember ever seeing in the theater. A lot of people think it's a bad movie, but I still love it for sentimental reasons.
0 comments:
Post a Comment