Monday night was a light TV night for me. Only one network, NBC, was showing new episodes of stuff that I watch. Fox had the World Series and CBS was repeats.
CHUCK: I enjoyed this episode a lot, and I'm sure my brother would've had he seen it. It had some of his favorite things: Buster from ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT, the song "The Touch" from TRANSFORMERS: THE MOVIE*, and a plot centered around video games. An added bonus for me was Yvonne Strahovski looking amazing in a "Nerd Herd" outfit.
CHUCK: I enjoyed this episode a lot, and I'm sure my brother would've had he seen it. It had some of his favorite things: Buster from ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT, the song "The Touch" from TRANSFORMERS: THE MOVIE*, and a plot centered around video games. An added bonus for me was Yvonne Strahovski looking amazing in a "Nerd Herd" outfit.

* I pretty much lost my interest in the TRANSFORMERS franchise beyond simple nostalgia due to all the hype of the live action Michael Bay flick and my disappointment with the final product. My brother still loved the old show and the original animated movie was one of his all time favorite movies. I've inherited about three or four different versions of the movie (some imports) on DVD and an imported Blu-Ray of the movie from him.
HEROES: Wow, an episode of HEROES that I can't complain about. None of the characters did anything particularly stupid this week, unless you count Daphne's "Our plan is working," phone call about five feet away from a guy who can read minds. Plus Kristen Bell returned this week. So I actually enjoyed HEROES. Will wonders never cease?
On my "to watch" list is the first episode of the UK zombie TV series, DEAD SET.
HEROES: Wow, an episode of HEROES that I can't complain about. None of the characters did anything particularly stupid this week, unless you count Daphne's "Our plan is working," phone call about five feet away from a guy who can read minds. Plus Kristen Bell returned this week. So I actually enjoyed HEROES. Will wonders never cease?
On my "to watch" list is the first episode of the UK zombie TV series, DEAD SET.
1 comments:
I laughed when they played "The Touch" also... did you notice the Tranzor Z toy in that dudes office Chuck and Casey visited?
Post a Comment