HOUSE: It's almost pointless to review HOUSE. It's a good show for what it is, don't get me wrong. However, aside from the little bits of non-medical stuff that peppers each episode, it's usually the same thing *every* week. I find myself watching more out of habit than anything else.
FRINGE: A slight departure from the formula of the first batch of episodes this time. I guess somebody on the writing staff was playing some of the HALF-LIFE games. I say this because the bad guy (who it took me a minute to recognize as "CJ" from the DAWN OF THE DEAD remake) had something that reminded me of the gravity gun. More importantly, there was the mysterious observer, who immediately made me think of the G-Man from those games. (The observer also reminded me a bit of the Invaders from GATE KEEPERS.)
THE SHIELD: Things are slowly starting to fall in place, and the lies that some of the characters have been telling themselves for seven seasons are starting to fall apart. This episode had a few returning criminals from past seasons, and the new asian computer nerd guy from PRISON BREAK had a bit part in it. I wonder who else from previous seasons will show up before the show ends.
FRINGE: A slight departure from the formula of the first batch of episodes this time. I guess somebody on the writing staff was playing some of the HALF-LIFE games. I say this because the bad guy (who it took me a minute to recognize as "CJ" from the DAWN OF THE DEAD remake) had something that reminded me of the gravity gun. More importantly, there was the mysterious observer, who immediately made me think of the G-Man from those games. (The observer also reminded me a bit of the Invaders from GATE KEEPERS.)
THE SHIELD: Things are slowly starting to fall in place, and the lies that some of the characters have been telling themselves for seven seasons are starting to fall apart. This episode had a few returning criminals from past seasons, and the new asian computer nerd guy from PRISON BREAK had a bit part in it. I wonder who else from previous seasons will show up before the show ends.
0 comments:
Post a Comment