No, the titular "mysterious package" isn't the one in my pants.
I received a strange package in the mail today. It was a bubble envelope, with two odd stamps depicting the Statue of Liberty with it's eyes crossed out in white and it contained...
1) A postcard with the words "I am blind." in regular print and in brail on it.
2) An empty envelope with another blind Statue Of Liberty stamp on it.
3) Two pairs of rolled up pieces of plastic shaped like sunglasses with the URL: iamblind.org printed on them.
I'm assuming this is some sort of viral marketing ARG. Probably for the upcoming movie, BLINDNESS. I'm just trying to figure out why I received one of these packages. Did anybody else get one or anything connected to it? I'm just wondering.
I received a strange package in the mail today. It was a bubble envelope, with two odd stamps depicting the Statue of Liberty with it's eyes crossed out in white and it contained...
1) A postcard with the words "I am blind." in regular print and in brail on it.
2) An empty envelope with another blind Statue Of Liberty stamp on it.
3) Two pairs of rolled up pieces of plastic shaped like sunglasses with the URL: iamblind.org printed on them.
I'm assuming this is some sort of viral marketing ARG. Probably for the upcoming movie, BLINDNESS. I'm just trying to figure out why I received one of these packages. Did anybody else get one or anything connected to it? I'm just wondering.
0 comments:
Post a Comment