Details about RED DWARF's revival finally emerge. Two new episodes sound good to me. (Too bad we can't get more.)
The name's Bond... period. QUANTUM OF SOLACE to drop the famous introduction as well as 'shaken, not stirred' line. Even though those lines have become cliche (count the number of times Bond orders that drink and then walks away before the waiter ever comes back!), they're still a huge part of the franchise. I also would strongly disagree that fans don't miss Moneypenny and Q. A lot of people want to know when those characters will be brought back.
Driving While Texting Worse Than Drinking, Drugs. Imagine that! Driving while not look at the road is more dangerous than somebody who's had a few drinks? Who would've thought? I guess the drunks are at least *trying* to drive.
The name's Bond... period. QUANTUM OF SOLACE to drop the famous introduction as well as 'shaken, not stirred' line. Even though those lines have become cliche (count the number of times Bond orders that drink and then walks away before the waiter ever comes back!), they're still a huge part of the franchise. I also would strongly disagree that fans don't miss Moneypenny and Q. A lot of people want to know when those characters will be brought back.
Driving While Texting Worse Than Drinking, Drugs. Imagine that! Driving while not look at the road is more dangerous than somebody who's had a few drinks? Who would've thought? I guess the drunks are at least *trying* to drive.
0 comments:
Post a Comment