Keep humanity under heel this Halloween with a Combine costume. That's really cool. (For those of you not in the know, it's from the HALF-LIFE game series.)
Stolen guns used in fatal Wash. shooting rampage. The shooter claims, "I kill for God. I listen to God." It seems to me that God and the Bible have inspired far more killings than anything else ever. So why isn't there a huge rush to ban those things? (Bear in mind, in cases like this, the guy is whacko and *anything* could have set him off. But, still plenty of wars have been fought over the whole God thing.)
Hollywood's most overpaid movie stars. Some of these people have been in flop after flop, so their salaries are a bit perplexing.
Weinstein plotting December bow for DEATH PROOF, PLANET TERROR. Both GRINDHOUSE flicks on Blu-Ray and still no sign of a US release of the theatrical cut.
YouTube bans videos 'intended to incite violence or encourage dangerous, illegal activities'. It'll be interesting to see how sweeping this is, and how other video services capitalize on it.
Spam king to walk after state supreme court voids conviction. I hate spam as much as anybody else, but a sentence of nine years seemed excessive to begin with.
Here are GTA IV PC's recommended system requirements. Looks like I should be able to play it without a problem.
Stolen guns used in fatal Wash. shooting rampage. The shooter claims, "I kill for God. I listen to God." It seems to me that God and the Bible have inspired far more killings than anything else ever. So why isn't there a huge rush to ban those things? (Bear in mind, in cases like this, the guy is whacko and *anything* could have set him off. But, still plenty of wars have been fought over the whole God thing.)
Hollywood's most overpaid movie stars. Some of these people have been in flop after flop, so their salaries are a bit perplexing.
Weinstein plotting December bow for DEATH PROOF, PLANET TERROR. Both GRINDHOUSE flicks on Blu-Ray and still no sign of a US release of the theatrical cut.
YouTube bans videos 'intended to incite violence or encourage dangerous, illegal activities'. It'll be interesting to see how sweeping this is, and how other video services capitalize on it.
Spam king to walk after state supreme court voids conviction. I hate spam as much as anybody else, but a sentence of nine years seemed excessive to begin with.
Here are GTA IV PC's recommended system requirements. Looks like I should be able to play it without a problem.
0 comments:
Post a Comment