Alice In Chains to record first album in 13 years. Wow, an album that I might actually want to spend money on!
Uwe Boll bitches about movie industry, has action plan. The crazy thing is a lot of what he says makes sense. It's too bad his movies are generally awful.
Player death won't stop the HEAVY RAIN from pouring. The main character dying, not the person holding the controller. Video games haven't progressed that far. Yet.
Why YouTube videos will never be downloadable (legally, anyway). I doubt the Firefox extension that I have that lets me save YouTube videos is "illegal".
One in five bosses screen applicants' Web lives: poll. Just goes to show that you should watch what you say online. (Unless you use a pseudonym.)
More on that upcoming copyright bill: Copyright bill blasted as "enormous gift" to Big Content. Also, Groups urge senate not to turn the justice department into Hollywood's private police force
On a related note: Study says intellectual property system should die.
Brendan Fraser talks about almost being Superman and J.J. Abrams' 'far superior' script. A script written in crayon by a 3rd grader and directed by Uwe Boll might've been better than SUPERMAN RETURNS.
The MPAA doesn't want you to pick your cable stations. Another day, another way for the MPAA to piss on the public.
Kevin Smith developing space comedy NOT sci-fi superhero film. I had no idea he was doing either.
Uwe Boll bitches about movie industry, has action plan. The crazy thing is a lot of what he says makes sense. It's too bad his movies are generally awful.
Player death won't stop the HEAVY RAIN from pouring. The main character dying, not the person holding the controller. Video games haven't progressed that far. Yet.
Why YouTube videos will never be downloadable (legally, anyway). I doubt the Firefox extension that I have that lets me save YouTube videos is "illegal".
One in five bosses screen applicants' Web lives: poll. Just goes to show that you should watch what you say online. (Unless you use a pseudonym.)
More on that upcoming copyright bill: Copyright bill blasted as "enormous gift" to Big Content. Also, Groups urge senate not to turn the justice department into Hollywood's private police force
On a related note: Study says intellectual property system should die.
Brendan Fraser talks about almost being Superman and J.J. Abrams' 'far superior' script. A script written in crayon by a 3rd grader and directed by Uwe Boll might've been better than SUPERMAN RETURNS.
The MPAA doesn't want you to pick your cable stations. Another day, another way for the MPAA to piss on the public.
Kevin Smith developing space comedy NOT sci-fi superhero film. I had no idea he was doing either.
0 comments:
Post a Comment