There's a new online comic about comic books called Comic Critics. So far I really like it. So if you're a comic nerd, go check it out.
HEROES producer recognizes benefits of BitTorrent. It seems more and more like the people actually generating the content don't mind downloads. It's the corporations that distribute the content that are the ones so uptight about it. I imagine networks will turn to more product placement to make up for perceived loss of revenue from traditional commercials.
Games not a major factor in Newsweek's in-depth report on violence. Nice to see the mass-media occasionally realizing the obvious. Well, this week at least.
With Controversy Comes Increased Online Traffic to Torture Game. One thing guaranteed to make people interested in something that nobody cared about is a little bit of outrage. You can't buy better publicity.
What America could be spending all that wasted censorship money on. But... but... who's gonna protect the children? Surely that's not their parent's responsibility!
Suicide Girls taps into GTA IV fetishism. Rule #34: If something exists, there's porn for it on the internet.
Woman crashes car, tries to buy six-pack. I really can't think of anything to add to this one. It's just so enjoyable a read on its own.
What if movies went away? Something else would take their place.
Oh great: Robot can learn to use tools. That's just a few steps away from robot learning how to destroy.
Finally, I found this one on Digg: Questionable Purchase. I had a good laugh over this for a few minutes.
HEROES producer recognizes benefits of BitTorrent. It seems more and more like the people actually generating the content don't mind downloads. It's the corporations that distribute the content that are the ones so uptight about it. I imagine networks will turn to more product placement to make up for perceived loss of revenue from traditional commercials.
Games not a major factor in Newsweek's in-depth report on violence. Nice to see the mass-media occasionally realizing the obvious. Well, this week at least.
With Controversy Comes Increased Online Traffic to Torture Game. One thing guaranteed to make people interested in something that nobody cared about is a little bit of outrage. You can't buy better publicity.
What America could be spending all that wasted censorship money on. But... but... who's gonna protect the children? Surely that's not their parent's responsibility!
Suicide Girls taps into GTA IV fetishism. Rule #34: If something exists, there's porn for it on the internet.
Woman crashes car, tries to buy six-pack. I really can't think of anything to add to this one. It's just so enjoyable a read on its own.
What if movies went away? Something else would take their place.
Oh great: Robot can learn to use tools. That's just a few steps away from robot learning how to destroy.
Finally, I found this one on Digg: Questionable Purchase. I had a good laugh over this for a few minutes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment