Sunday, May 22, 2011

I Didn't Get Raptured, But...

As you might've noticed, posting has decreased pretty dramatically around these parts. While I haven't completely abandoned this blog, and don't plan to abandon it, I obviously haven't been using it very much. For awhile now, I've tended tend to post little blurbs on my Twitter reasonably often.

But I've also been posting regularly over on my Tumblr, which most of you probably aren't aware of. As of this writing, I've made seventeen posts over there this month compared to zero over here.


I've had that Tumblr for a few years, but tended to favor posting here more than there. Now it's pretty much the opposite, where I update that fairly regularly and this place kind of gets under-utilized. Blogger/Blogspot seems more suited for longer posts, whereas lately I tend to post short blurbs, pics, videos, etc.

The point being, you might want to add my Tumblr to your bookmarks or RSS readers. I wouldn't delete this site (unless you're sick of me) though, since I do still plan to use it, just not that frequently. (I might do something like link over there whenever I make a post over here.)

5 comments:

DarckkorioN said...

I was most certainly not aware of the tumbler. Thank you for rectifying that.

Chris said...

I too was unaware.. but knowing is half the battle

Mike said...

So I take it that neither of you got Raptured? LOL.

DarckkorioN said...

I couldn't leave my computer behind!

Chris said...

Nope.. and apparently hell doesn't want me either.. *shrugS*

Post a Comment