Sunday, April 10, 2011

Blip On The Radar In April

Wow, already a third of the way through April, and I haven't made a post. That's pretty bad.

Looks like Winter is finally done. Which is good because it makes taking the dog out less unpleasant. I used to love the cold weather, but I think that was mainly because I wasn't out in it too often. I do still believe it's easier to warm up than to cool down. But now that I'm more "outdoorsy" by necessity, I've learned to appreciate warm weather a bit more.

Poker
This month for me in poker has been break-even at best. Really, it's been pretty swingy. I was hoping to carry that solid momentum from last month forward into this month, but it wasn't in the cards. No pun intended, although after writing that I can see how it is actually a bad pun.

Games
Haven't been playing all that much. Still muddling through my replay of the first SAINTS ROW.

I'm looking forward to LA NOIRE. I'm just trying to decide if I want to get it at launch or try to wait for a price drop. In addition to looking like it's an awesome game, I'm a sucker for film noir. (I've been watching a ton of Bogart, Robinson, and Cagney movies lately.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment