Thursday, March 31, 2011

Poker Results For March 2011

I had my best month in a long time, but it didn't start off that way. The first three days of the month I got crushed, with the 3rd being the absolute worst. I resigned myself to having a losing month that day. I honestly didn't think I'd be able to get above the zero line this month. I thought I was going to have to drop back down in stakes, but I managed to pull through, and was even able to take some shots at the next level up. As it turns out, if I had just quit earlier on the third, I probably would've been even more profitable this month.


One thing plaguing me in March was about a week where my internet kept dropping out. So I'd disconnect and lose money. Like I said on Twitter recently, it's hard to play your A-game or any game when your internet keeps dropping out.

I still slacked off on studying quite a bit. Having said that, I probably did more studying in March than in February. Still, I should be doing it every day, which I haven't been. (I'm specifically talking about watching training videos. I do still browse 2+2 everyday, etc.)

I've still got a long climb ahead of me though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment