Monday, February 28, 2011

Poker Results For February 2011

Since I don't plan on playing again today, I figured I'd just post my February graph now.


Again, I didn't have a losing month. That's a huge relief to me. I didn't do spectacularly well, but when you have a long losing stretch it's good to be above that zero line. Obviously things are still really swingy. That last big downward spiral was towards the end of the month.

I didn't get as much volume in as I would've liked to. I also played one less table than I had been playing. I plan to add it back in once I've got a bit more money behind me.

I also slacked off a bit on studying over the weekend. The last time I can remember watching a video was Thursday or Friday. I definitely plan to get back to that grind this month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment